Brooks GTS20 Seattle Trip Contest
1. The promoter is: IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH (hereinafter INTERSPORT) whose registered office is at
2. The competition is open to residents of Europe and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of INTERSPORT and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. Purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.instagram.com/intersportrunning.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31.05.2020. After this date no further entries to the competition
will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• Purchase a pair of Adrenaline GTS 20
• Take a picture of the shoes, publish them on your Instagram account, tagging @intersportrunning and using #WinGTS20
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
• The first prize will be a trip to Seattle for two people
• Flight (economy class)
• 3-night stay (4 star hotel, double room, incl. bfst)
• Participation at the trailhead event
• Visit of Brooks building
• A new running outfit (containing: shoes, socks, pants, shirt, jacket and bra (if applicable)
Time: 21st – 24th of May 2020 (trailhead event taking place on the 22nd May)
• The 2nd - 21st prize will be a new pair of Adrenaline GTS 21 (as of availability instore)
• The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, and no exchanges will be possible. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Swiss law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bern, Switzerland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. INTERSPORT is the controller under applicable data protection law for the collection, use and processing of participant’s personal data. The participant’s personal data will be collected and processed exclusively for purposes of participation in the competition, conduct of the competition and distribution of the prizes. Applicable data protection provisions will be met. The Promoter will forward personal data to its agency IRIS World Wide. commissioned to conduct the competition (“contract data processor”) which is based in Amsterdam. The contract data processor collects processes and uses personal data only for and in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions. During the course of the competition INTERSPORT will only collect the Instagram usernames of the participants. Only the winner will have to provide the following additional data for the distribution of the prize: first and last name, date of birth, country of residence, e-mail address, sizes, address and telephone number. After termination of the competition all personal data will be deleted. INTERSPORT will only share personal data with IRIS World Wide of the selected winner. Each participant in the competition has the right to information without charge regarding the personal data stored about them by INTERSPORT as well as to correction, blocking or deletion of such personal data. To assert the above rights the participant may contact INTERSPORT at the following address:
IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH
Phone +41 31 930 78 11
Fax +41 31 930 78 90
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]