Reebok Nano X1 - IIC Terms and Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
18+ only. 18/09/2020 - 24/09/2020. Follow @intersporttraining and comment underneath their promotional post on Instagram tagging 1 friend. No purchase necessary. Prize: 1 x Playground-Themed Training Box. Internet access required. Max I entry per Instagram account. Visit https://intersport.com/documents/intersport-training-reebok-x1- contest-terms-conditions/ for full T&Cs and Prize details. Promoter: IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH, Woelifistrasse 2, CH-3006 Bern, Switzerland.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is open to persons aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including accepting any Prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or live. This Promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
3. No purchase is necessary; however, internet access and a valid Instagram account set to ‘public’ are required.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 CET on the 18/09/2021 and 23:59 CET on the 24/09/2021 inclusive.
5. To Enter: Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free), follow @intersporttraining, and comment underneath their promotional post by tagging 1 friend in order to be entered into the Prize Draw. You must continue to follow @intersporttraining for the duration of the promotion and for a period of 4 weeks after to be eligible to win.
6. You must keep your Instagram account on a public setting for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
7. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per social media account during the promotion period. Maximum of 1 Prize per person during the Promotion Period.
8. The Prize: 1 winner will win 1 x Playground-Themed Training Box which includes the following:
a. 1 x pair of Nano X1 trainers
b. 1 x Campaign outfit
c. Skipping rope, power tubes and cones.
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. As there are differences between male and female outfits, the winner will be required to
choose their specific outfit and size during the Winner Notification process.
b. Although we aim to fulfil your Prize within 30 days from Price Acceptance, there may be a delay of up to 8 weeks due to the unavailability of a specific size or design.
10. Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize Draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via direct message to the Instagram account used for entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of their Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be contacted after acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. The winners will receive their Prize within 30 days of providing their Preferences. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 30 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 30 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected] If a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
13. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
c. promotes any political agenda;
d. includes the use of trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by the entrant
or used without the owner’s prior written consent (including famous names and company names etc).
14. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and country of residence will be made available by sending a request via email to [email protected] one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or country of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the winner notification process.
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
16. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
17. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram.
19. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
21. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules or spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
23. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if Prize has been awarded.
25. Data Protection and Privacy:
a. IIC-INTERSPORT International Corp. GmbH is the controller under applicable data protection law for the collection, use and processing of participant’s personal data. The participant’s personal data will be collected and processed exclusively for purposes of participation in the competition, conduct of the competition and distribution of the prizes. Applicable data protection provisions will be met.
b. The Promoter will forward personal data to its agency PromoVeritas, commissioned to conduct the competition (“contract data processor”) which is based in London, England.
c. The contract data processor collects processes and uses personal data only for and in accordance with the Promoter’s instructions.
d. During the competition INTERSPORT will only collect the Instagram usernames of the participants. Only the winner will have to provide the following additional data for the distribution of the prize:
all personal data will be deleted after termination of the competition
e. INTERSPORT will keep the personal data of the selected winner to itself and will not share with any other third party to manage prize fulfilment.
f. Each participant in the competition has the right to information without charge regarding the personal data stored about them by INTERSPORT as well as to correction, blocking or deletion of such personal data. To assert the above rights the participant may contact INTERSPORT at the following address: IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation, Wölflistrasse 2, CH-3006 Bern, Switzerland, Phone +41 31 930 78 1 andFax +41 31 930 78 90
26. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
27. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
28. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
29. These Terms & Conditions are governed by Swiss law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bern, Switzerland.
Promoter: IIC-INTERSPORT International Corporation GmbH, Woelifistrasse 2, CH-3006 Bern, Switzerland.